1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DVD wanted: reaching out to Motordoc

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by neophyte, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neophyte

neophyte TS Member

Not sure how one reaches a member of this forum, so I'm hoping Motordoc sees this.

I'm looking for a good trapshooting tutorial (DVD) and I saw your name referenced as a source for the "Trapshooting with D. Lee Braun." Are you still selling these - and if so, how much (including shipping to PA)?

Do you have any others? One thread had favorable comments on Ken Robertson, Phil Kyner, and Frank Hoppe's DVDs.

I just got my first shotgun a couple of weeks ago and have had one outing at the range (table top). Had a great time.

John Dallas Bowers
    Villanova, PA

2. neophyte

neophyte TS Member

Thanks, Shawn. I'll check it out.

Have you seen any other trap DVDs you feel would be helpful (and entertaining), or does Mr. Kiner's offer ample guidance along with excellent visuals?

Also, do you know if there is a secondary marketplace here for these DVD tutorials, i.e. guys who purchased them and are now willing to pass them along (presumably at a reduced price) to other forum members?

Or is that too tacky a question? <G>

John

3. neophyte

neophyte TS Member

Thanks, Shawn.

I got a couple of replies from gents selling VHS copies of Messrs. Kiner & Braun's tutorials. Apparently the version of Kiner's being offered is older but the content is still sound (ditto Braun's). I may opt for the DVDs simply because of the viewing flexibility. It's a matter of cost vs. convenience.

Now if I just had one of those VCR/DVD burner combos... <G>

Going down to Delaware County Field & Stream tomorrow (Saturday) with a buddy for our second outing with my Beretta. I'm finding I have an unnaturally strong desire to shoot that thing and blast clay to smithereens. Unnaturally strong and rather costly desire...<G>

Cheers.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.