1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Durbin says#*!Bush price gouging, OOPS, never mind

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by almost unemployed, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

ILL senator Durbin grandstanding at this BP station about high gas prices. Blame Bush! Blame the Republicans! Useless war! He went on & on about it during radio interview. Turns out this particular station was cited for price gouging. No wonder the price was sky high. But he never came back and said anything about putting the blame on the station owner.
    Follow up story at http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/983316,gas060208.article

2. silverado

silverado TS Member

Dickhead "the human weather vane" Durbin at it again. Illinois always manages somehow to have two beauties for Senators. Of course the Arab has new life, and possibly a new location to spread his rug. Shadow and BubbleAss hope to rise to new heights.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Durbin, is one of, if not the most disgusting ahole in DC, and that place has more than anyplace in the world!

Illinois the state that gave us Obama, and Durbin. What a miserable place!

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Friend of mine, who is a member of the YMCA in Springfield, said one day Durbin was there with his kid trying to bluff his way in without a membership and it wasn't long before he played the "Do you know who I am?" card on the manager. He said he was acting like a total jerk.

Typical lib, let's have rules, but only for YOU! I wish we could somehow get rid of this POS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.