1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Durbin has tumor removed

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by partygirl, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Dickhead the "human weather vane" Durbin had a tumor removed today according to NBC 5 News. It was a delicate surgery, carefully removing his head from his ass.

2. over/under

over/under Member

Little Dick Durbin as Levin says.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Excellent, partygirl!!!

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Bodda Boom!

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I thought maybe he got that huge ugly growth that sat on top of his shoulders removed.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Maybe it was like that Evil Twin Horror flick where the extra head was growing and making the guy do evil things? Hope they got the right one! :)

In all seriousness, I hate to see anyone go through that sort of health issue. I had to deal with a tumor that could not be removed, since the surgery would likely have killed me. Luckily radiation seemed to work and only time will tell. It's not fun to go through that sort of thing. However, when you have a public "figure" like Durbin, he's game for jokes. I just wouldn't want to see anyone go through that sort of issue, not even a Democrat of his caliber. A better deal would be a severe and humiliating defeat in a public election.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.