1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Durand Sportsmen's Association

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by nes, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nes

nes TS Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Durand Sportsmen

Hi everyone. This is Nancy Sine at the Durand Sportsmen's Association here in Durand Michigan. Just wanted to let you know that I will not be holding registered shoots this year. I have enjoyed doing it for over 10 years and would like to take a break. Thank you so much for all the support and wonderful compliments over the years regarding our shoots. Hopefully I will get to visit with you all out on the line.

Again thank you and it has been fun.
  2. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Feb 10, 2006
    There is a group of trapshooters that are in the process of taking over this duty, there is about a 99+% chance these shoots will go on as planned. Just because Mike & Nancy are not involved does not mean the club is dead!

I am able to be reached by email as well as a PM on this site as to the details as they unfold, the plans will be made public Saturday afternoon.

Fred Jackson XXdiggerk80@yahoo.comXX
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.