1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

dumbocraps

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ricks1, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

well you dumbocraps better pack your sh$$ and go to Iran we took deleware OHOLE has no place to hide

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

A few have stated how they're "enjoying watching the GOP implode on itself."

...Can't wait to see the stunned looks on their faces when they wake up on the morning of Nov. 5 and see that an irate, completely irrational wave of unthinking voter anger has swept these "ignorant Tea Party folks" right into Washington D.C....replete with the compulsory hand-wringing from the Harvard School of Public Policy types, moaning that the nation "has become ungovernable."

Ah, yes...the nightmare is about to come true, pansies.

3. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

Amen! Preach on my Brother. Great news for the country we love, not the country George Soros, et al approve.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Funny how I can't find many people who voted for Obama these days.

5. setool

setool Member

I am LOVIN' hussein now...

Can you beleive his latest... NASA is now suppose to be in business to support the muslim nations in an act of worldly togherness... We are now "unable" to go beyond the worlds atmosphere without the help of the worlds nations (mostly the rag heads and push buttons).

There is too much to post, but I suggest you folks google this, it is guarenteed to frost your balls !!! This bastard has the couhines to address our nation that we need their support !!!

In reality, this stupid SOB is probaly helping us out by finally going off the deep end.

I cannot wait for the November elections!!!

Mark Schneider, Small Business Owner, NRA Life Member !!!

6. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Just think the shovels ar clanking , computer searching ,the dumocrates are gonna dig up any little thing they can being the peacful people they are . Seems of heard that all week long somewhere.The news was really having a fit about the lady in Delawre about her having a tax lein on her house. Well hello dumocrate news media ,have you heard of charles rangle and 95% of the obam bam staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.