1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DUMB QUES. TIME

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

I should know this but a year lay off does remarkable things to an old man's memory. Got my new ATA card...what scores--IE; months do I transfer onto to it from my old card--from what month on..........Thanks Bill
    {Did I say this clearly??}

2. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

Any shoots from September 1, 2007 onward, should go on the back of the new card.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Bill.....you should change your site name! "Winners expect to win and losers expect to lose". Don't be so hard on yourself. Change it to Good luck willie.

4. WWB

WWB Member

Dave 90T

Thank you--Helps me alot........boy I sure picked a bad time to get back into it....another gun club here is at 7 bucks a rd cause no one is shooting much anymore........guess they figure that by charging higher prices more will turn out?? Have a warm safe winter Dave.
    Bill

5. WWB

WWB Member

Hi HipShot--
    The name comes from the gambler in "Paint Your Wagon" when the local Gambler
    was pointed out Eastwood replied that he "didn't gamble" and Lee Marvin said--
    "Neither does he!" So I kinda adopted it as a "try to leave nothing to Chance!" handle.
    But you are right--negative breeds negative.
    Stay warm and safe this winter.
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.