1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dumb or worse

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why not see if Briley can install screw in choke tube, and if need be, port it?

Then if she doesn't want it, I'll give you $500 for it.

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Don't you just love it when someone starts a thread, you respond and then the idiot comes back and deletes his post.

Don

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I am with you on that one Don.

Bill

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

He apparently lives up to his last name!!

Curt

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank goodness I'd just swallowed my coffee Curt! That was good. Dumb or worse for pulling it I guess. Have a good week-end, Bob

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Herb Roach

"I was deleting some old threads and hit the wrong button"

Well Herb old man you must have done one great job deleting those old post because the only one that can be found is this one......LOL

Bob Lawless

7. willing

willing Member

Way to go HERB!!!

Bill

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

+1 for Herb!

9. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Mr. Roach, please reconsider and stick around. You've earned it.
    Best Regards, MN12

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Mr. Roach, you certainly should know by now that getting along well with many but being bullied by a few is not a reason to change your ways. I, too, invite you to hang around......Bob Dodd

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

C'mon Herb, stick around. Accidents/mistakes happen!!

Curt

12. Bob Hawkes

Sorry to have offeded you Herb, I thank you for your service and all the good that you are doing. As to a poly-choke if that was your question, a couple of my favorite bird guns are a 20 and 16ga. model 12's with poly's on them. Good luck to you. Bob

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I love it, we are to blame for what you did. Now act your 80 years young and stick around.

Don

14. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Herb, My apologies also! I would hate to lose a guy 80 years old with 2 wars behind you! Bill Grill

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    There is no need to delete posts.

First, they aren't hurting the resources of the site.

Second, someone else may do a search at some point, and find useful info in an existing thread. I'm doing at least one search a week to find info from an old thread.

Third, deleted posts make a thread fractures and confusing. It disrupts the flow, especially when replies are made.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Joe if you are talking about me say so. I think it is rude and crude to start a thread then come and delete it leaving any posters blowing in the wind. Herb may be a great man as he so outlined to us all but sorry that is not an excuse.

If service to our country is an excuse maybe I should try it, but NO. I am what I am regardless of my service. Many have served and they don't expect special priviledges or thanks. They saw their duty and did it, some by choice and some by others choice.

Don

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Brian and BIGDON are a couple of BOZO'S. Come of back Herb.

18. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

Herb, In my opinion, it would be better to leave it alone, but if you wanna shoot skeet with it, and you like the cutts, then what the Hell? At 80 it is time to start doing what YOU wanna do and the Hell with what others may think is 'dumb'.

I an 73 qnd I happen to like painted stocks on my guns so I have had 3 of them painted....so far. Sure, I get a lot of funny looks from the other guys, but my thought is that at 73 I am gonna have it the way I like it, and if one or 3 of my guns bring a little less at the post mortum auction sale, so be it.

Just my thought is all....and by the way, don't pay any attention to some of these bozos here who are quick on blow and short on know. The vast majority of the posters here seem to be fine people.

19. Bob Hawkes

Herb, To your original question, if you don't want to spoil the NIB one, then buy a used one to play with. What do you care, there's a huge difference in 42 values, Winchester or Browning. Perhaps a little weight in the tube will help, I don't know what it's choked but that's an easy change also. Good luck, Bob

20. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

Hi herb, I had a Browning 42 and they are marked Full. I decided to try it at skeet anyway, put some weight in the mag tube and it made a great skeet gun as it was. I'd give it a try first and if not go ahead and put a cutts on it or have choke tubes installed and enjoy shooting it. Mike Pracht.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.