1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ducks WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go DUCKS!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by superxjeff, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Oregon is heading to the National Championship game VS Aburn. First team to go 12-0 in the Pac-10. Jeff

2. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Don't beleive they can handle Auburn. Just my oppinion.

3. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I never minded oregon until they got in bed with Nike and I can not stand Chip Kelly. I think they will beat end up beatin Auburn which is good because Newton and his family are cheating slimeballs.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Until they got in bed with Nike? How on earth can you get in bed with somebody that gives you millions and takes nothing? Sure wish I could get in bed with Phil Knight. As for Chip Kelly? he has run a first class show here in Oregon. I do not know what is not to like about the man. Jeff

5. Lead Farmer

Lead Farmer TS Member

Auburn treated SC like runaway slaves last night. Ducks are maybe the best conditioned team but they are about to met up with a quality conditioned team and the QB from HELL. Im a UM fan {THE U} but gotta tip the hat to both of thess squads. Tigers by 10 come January...

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

These games are overhyped...and the team that wins is usually the one that can stay focused for the next 5 weeks. Both good teams and when they are on a roll it's scary how fast they can put points on the board. I think that the defense will determine the game.

Rick in Mt.

7. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

With opponents records of 55-71, it isn't real tough to see why they won their games. I wish they would have gone to Boise again this year to "slug" it out.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

So Royce.. Let me get this right... Oregon beats the 4th ranked team in the nation as well as all the Pac 10 teams. and Boise state loses to the 19 ranked team in the nation and somehow Boise state is a better football team? Because boise state caught Oregon on an off day last year? What will the excuse be if Oregon beats Auburn? I can predict you will run from this logic but do explain it to me as I would love to know the logic that is behind your statement.

9. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Wow, did I say Boise was better? I said I wish BSU could have played them again this year. Last year was marred by the fight at the end, that was what the "slug" it out statement was for.

But now that you opened it up, Ducks beat three teams with winning records, and the Stanford win was huge, but I think the Tigers will kill them if Newton can avoid felonies between now and then.

10. bhuber

bhuber TS Member

Seeing Cam Newton in person as he destroyed my Tigers (LSU) I can say that he is all that he is built up to be. It appears that his dad (and probably him as well) tryed and probably got money for him to play, but regardless he is unreal.

I say Auburn by 10. Mississippi State should have paid him whatever he asked and dealt with the.consequences later.

11. bhuber

bhuber TS Member

Seeing Cam Newton in person as he destroyed my Tigers (LSU) I can say that he is all that he is built up to be. It appears that his dad (and probably him as well) tryed and probably got money for him to play, but regardless he is unreal.

I say Auburn by 10. Mississippi State should have paid him whatever he asked and dealt with the.consequences later.

12. bhuber

bhuber TS Member

13. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

Imagine on a shotgun forum we have people that know more than the NCAA and the SEC on football and yet I bet they can't name the top 5 rated teams? May the best team win.
    Thank God we still live in a country that you are innocent until proven guilty at least in some parts.

14. THALL

THALL Member

Looking forward to the game. While I am not putting my head in the sand regarding Cam Newton's father, I believe that my Auburn Tigers did not pay for his services. As far as payments go, I really got my money's worth for my season tickets this year. War Damn Eagle. I will be at the camper with the Auburn flag at the Grand as it has been flying for the last few years. War Damn Eagle. Tim Hall

15. staynumz

staynumz Member

Oregon=Blue State,
    Alabama=Red State

Gotta go Red.

16. shrek

shrek Active Member

I'd like to see both teams loose this game... too bad that is not possible.

The Newton mess is a good example of what is wrong with college sports just like the Reggie Bush fiasco...

And the Ducks, well the Nike thing seems just as bad.

I'd sure like to go back to bowl games that are not named after the major sponsor, puke....

Greed is not a good thing.

17. BufferBob

BufferBob TS Member

Hey Jeff, Are you going to shoot Roseburg on saturday

18. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

He-he-he. Ducks?

19. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Well, it was a close game right to the end, but the Ducks just could not pull it out. 2 big calls went Auburns way as well, one gave them a TD, the other set up the extra point (Field Goal) at the end instead of a longer Field Goal. The Best Team won though. Break-em all. Jeff

20. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Fifth National Championship in a row for THE SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE. Best conference in the land.

DoubleAuto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.