1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Duck Leases 08/09 Waterfowl Season & Guided Hunts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cim jr., Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cim jr.

cim jr. TS Member

I still have some openings for the 08/09 Waterfowl season in Mississippi. I have several areas that are available for annual lease.I also have areas that are available for daily lease as well. Annual leases are $3500.00 to $6000.00.

Daily Leases are available for $400.00 per day minium up to $ 575.00 per day.Pits and blinds are available we furnish pit or blind all decoys and if needed transportation to area.However we suggest that you bring your on atv for this purpose.

Guided hunts are available for 1/2 day hunts for $175.00 per gun and everything is furnished guide,dogs and all transportation to and from area.Hunts are green timber,bayou or field hunting.We do offer lodging in some cases but lodge is just about filled up for the year but motels are fairly close by.

Coldwater Duck Club is located in Sledge,Miss. We are in Quittman Co, which is Miss number 1 kill county for the last 5 years.We had 2 radio-transmitter mallards killed last year and we are very successful every year.

If you need more information call
    Charles Morrison Sr. 931-224-0700
    Charles Morrison Jr. 931-698-1914

50% Deposit required to book hunt.

2. cim jr.

cim jr. TS Member

3. cim jr.

cim jr. TS Member

AGAIN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.