1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Duane "Dog" Chapman needs your help...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRW, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

Duane

Jwells; Do us a favor and crawl back under your rock. Jerry

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Duane

i would to help him swop his time slot on A@E with Driving Force on Tuesday nights, find it hard to stay up that late. Thats all i got to say about that Bra

3. southpark

southpark TS Member

Duane

I am so steamed about that situation that I broke down and signed that two nights ago with my real name and address.

4. southpark

southpark TS Member

Duane

I have a problem where for years Mexico would refuse to extradite bad guys here, but now we are going out of our way to do it for them. That is why I am outraged -- because we are BENDING OVER backwards to do what Mexico wants while they flout our laws and we turn the other CHEEK for them as well.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Duane

That's our way of life. We HAVE to bend over backwards, cause how else could they pee in our face?

HM

6. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

Duane

He went to another country and broke the law. Period. He's not immune from prosecution because he's a celeb bounty hunter. He is a jackass. I don't agree with a lot of immigration politics but it does't give us the right to run roughshot over a soveriegn country. That's what Iraq is for.

7. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Duane

Two wrongs don't make a right. I know this, but Mexicans illegally cross the border, ruin our economy, and there are rumors that Mexican military or drug cartels or both have even fired at our National Guard and border patrol with impunity. They even did a story on how cars get stolen in Texas and are found in Mexico in the driveways of Mexican police and politicians and nothing is done. The government has blown it with its hands-off approach to Mexico. I would say this issue is the number one reason conservatives have had it with the current Republican Party. This is not the way Teddy ran things with Latin America. In my opinion, things are so corrupt and potentially hazardous to U.S. security, that if I were President I would invoke the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine and really lay the law down with the Western hemisphere nations that don't have their ducks in a row. So the least the President can do is to tell Mexico to forget it about "Dog". Either that or let Mexico know that upon delivery of "Dog", they will also need to be prepared to receive about a million illegals being deported as part of the same package.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Duane

Colonel Reb That isn't a million it is more like 15 million if you are going to send 1 million back send them all back.

Bob Lawless

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Duane

Thanks for the reminder that this "redneck" show is on....I love it!!

Forrest

10. southpark

southpark TS Member

Duane

Guys, don't get confused by the immigration issue (which is also bullcrappy), look into the history of Mexico's willingness to extradite their citizens to the U.S. even though they committed the crimes in the U.S.A. This includes an infamous cop killer who was shielded by the Mexican government.

For those who think it is noble to let others F you while you smile and treat them well, you are more rightly known by Stalin as useful idiots.

11. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Duane

He'll get his.

What's the expression? "Hoisted on his own petard?"...

...Let's send the "Orange County Choppers" Guy with him.

12. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Duane

Can somebody point the ignorant among us (that'd be me) to this petition? I'd love to sign it. Don't have any particular love for Dog, but those corrupt b**tards to the south have refused for too long to cooperate with our law enforcement efforts! I say NO American in ANY Mexican jail, period.

13. southpark

southpark TS Member

Duane

Dardanelles, there are a few exceptions, but literally a handful out of more than hundreds in congress. I don't think you'll recognize this country in 50 years. Since they are interested in serving the best interests of the country they are rendered completely ineffectual by their colleagues. Therefore, my general answer to you is no.

14. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Duane

...Well anyway, what kind of idiot is this "Dog," to not realize what kind of relationship the current Administration has with Mexico?

To think that he could go there and commit a violation, and _not_ get remanded to their custody? The U.S. and Mexican Politicians are all "about" this public-relations "cooperation" crap...does this guy really expect the Bush Justice Department not to kiss Mexican ass on a high-profile case like this one?

Dude, it's the whole premise of Bounty Hunting work in the first place...that people who commit crimes, get remanded back over to custody in the locale where they committed the offense. To not "GET" that, is to fail to understand the whole line of work he's IN.

The idea of a BOUNTY HUNTER committing a crime of any type, then getting hoisted on his own petard, and squirming around and trying to get people to sign petitions and stuff to get him off...man, that's delicious theater right there. With more than just a twist of irony...

Don't miss CNN on the day when they stick him in the van and drive him to Tijuana. It'll be like Elian Gonzalez all over again...let's get Geraldo Rivera there with a camera and microphone...Tom Tancredo dousing himself with gasoline while protesters rant in the background...man, can you say "Sweeps Week?"

15. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Duane

<blockquote>"Can somebody point the ignorant among us (that'd be me) to this petition? I'd love to sign it."</blockquote>

Google is your friend...PetitionsOnline

Mike

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Duane

I think its a fair trade "Dog" and 12 million illegals going back to Mexico ... I can see the Headlines now "Dog The Bounty Hunter" removes all 12 million illegals and does time in a Mexican jail for doing what the American Government couldn't do ... Glad to see all of them go ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Duane

It's simple. We give Dog 50 cents for every illegal he gets deported back to Mexico in his bounty hunting business. With 15 million of them out there, that's a potential income of 7.5 million. (not counting the ones who sneak across again.)

7.5 million should get him a pretty fair legal defense team. Better even than O. J.

I will be happy to pay for the first 10.

HM

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Duane

Rick,

Your just jealous because he has more hair ... lol ... He's going to be some Pedro's bitch in prison if they get their hands on him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

Duane

Tell them we will keep Dog they can have 12 million illegal aliens.

20. skinitback777

skinitback777 TS Member

Duane

I Hope all you out there that have Daughters can look at them or call them and let them know along with your wife or there mother that a piece of S**T that is out raping women with drugs, was caught by a MAN, (A Bounty Hunter)put where he belongs (Jail).That you would like to send this MAN (BOUNTY HUNTER) to jail in Mexico so he can die, Because our STUPID law enforcment could not catch the Rich Rapist while he was in the USA. The ones out there that think this way should have your ASS kicked for being STUPID!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.