1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DTO @ Bucks County

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Disappointing Turn Out @ Bucks Counties Shoot for the fallen hero's children of Bucks County. Here was a well advertised charity trapshoot with really poor turnout. I feel sorry not only for the charity but also for the club workers that spent a lot of time and effort prepairing for this event. Weather was acceptable, prices reasonable, and a fair program, still not too many of the "regulars" showed up. To the shooters, you missed a good time and fine food. To Jim, Charlie, and Frank, Thanks, and don't give up.

Ed Yanchok

2. zeke6976

zeke6976 TS Member

Ed; We thank you for the support you have always shown us at Bucks County. It is unfortunate that we can never get enough interest in these charity events. The individuals who help out with these events doate their time, however we are really beginning to get disgusted. The same thing occurred last year at the Charity event for Fox Chase Cancer Center. We just wish we knew what we need to do to get more shoooters to come out. I am just begenning to think Trap shooters don't care about anything other that what they are going to get with the exception of a handful of gentleman like yourself.

Thank you
    Charlie

3. det131

det131 Member

Ok. Don't know how this will look but will get a proper results card posted once I get done with the jury trial I am involved with this week. Class awards, Lewis classes and door prizes are completed and will be posted at the club I hope by Friday. Those shooters that travelled and are not regular shooters your funds, class awards, and door prizes will be shipped this week. Awards for club regulars will be available at the clubhouse.

My heartfelt thanks to all those that gave so much to make this event, while not overwhelming, still a success. Ed: Jennie thanks you for the pickles and is for some reason craving rice pudding. Enjoy those free range eggs.

Charles: May be late for the 4H tomorrow. Court went till 6:00 today probably near same tomorrow. Will see if John can bring all my firearms over for the kids to use. Can't leave them in the car at the courthouse, that place is full of criminals.

Jim

I would like to thank the following organizations for their support.

Giant Food Stores

Macys Department Stores

Halco Equipment

Tanner's Gun Shop

Claytons Hunting and Fishing

Classic Pistol

Krieghoff

Warminster Township Police

Falls Township Police

Bucks County Emergency Training Center

Johanna Farms Dairy

Taste of Philly Pretzels

Yum Yum Donuts (No jokes please, cops do not necessarily eat donuts)

and several others that requested to remain anonymous

deleted see below

4. det131

det131 Member

[​IMG]

hope that's better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.