1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT11's instock at the Beretta Gallery Store in NYC

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by billdennis, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billdennis

billdennis Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DT11

Ed Anderson at the Beretta Gallery in NYC has gotten a handful of Beretta Gallery DT 11's in both left and right hand with 30" and 32" sporting barrels. If you are intrested give him a ring at 212-319-6614 and tell him Bill Dennis sent you. I have one in route to me and can't wait.

All of these are Gallery Guns with upgraded wood.

2. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

My son in law, Russell Mark has been shooting his for about 6 weeks now at Int. Doubles Trap and set the new Australian National Record with it at 195/200. Also my daughter Lauryn Mark just got fit for hers for Int. Skeet a couple of days ago, and they will both shooting them in the 2012 Olympics!Beretta DT11's just won the International DT, Womens Trap - (with a new record of 74/75) and Mens Trap in Perth, Australia at their trials this past weekend!

3. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

0   0   0

Let's hope they are a little more reliable than the DT10 models. I know they came with free servicing here in AUS cause they needed it! Plenty of not cocking and not ejecting issues.

The Aussies using the new DT11 are, as clays coach mentioned, doing really well. Let's hope they keep it up at the big dance in London in a few weeks time!

4. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Rey, With due all respect, I find that the gun is a great part of the success equation! You think that the shooters are the reason that there is success, it stands to reason that a number of records have been broken by the same shooters that were shooting other models, brands before. It seems that with the new model their performances are elevated!. Soooo what gives? Why are the performance standards being elevated with a new model then, just the shooter has finally figured it out????

Aussie Dan, I have been shooting my first DT10 since I bought it in Australia in 2001 and have only had 1 small spring break. It probably has nearly 50K rounds through it and I have never had any problems or with my other 2 either! What are you guys down there doing to the poor things that I am not???? :)

5. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

0   0   0

Hi clays coach- im not sure what goes on with them here, obviously there are a lot of them out there but of all the people I know that have owned one I recon one in 3 would have either a broken spring, or it wont cock the hammers on opening. There are a lot like yourself that are totally satisfied and no issues at all, and im not slanging them at all, im sure there are plenty of other brands with similar problems.

As far as gun improvement goes, I'm sure it does increase their scores, but if you hand someone a new gun and tell them that it is the best and most advanced piece of shooting equipment in the world- how much the placebo effect can on them to, and it's their own self believe that gets them across the line.

6. billdennis

billdennis Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For any elite sportsman, it is important to have tools that let you perform up to your full potential. Yes they are good, but the "right" gun can be the difference between first and fourth place at the Olympics.

8. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

0   0   0

AA+1 for Ed Anderson , excellent gunsmith and shooter .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ed anderson beretta