1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT10 RELEASE TRIGGER??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Looking for a recommnedation for a gunsmith who can turn a DT10 pull trigger into a release trigger. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Roger: Convert the current puul trigger or just buy a nw release trigger?? Fred

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would convert the pull to release and keep the pull parts in case you want to go back..

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Fred,

One of my DT10s came with double release triggers by Spears. I have had the hooks on and off dozens of times. I talked to Spears about the set up when I got it, as I don't shoot release. Great guy to deal with and a simple set up.

JON

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks guys. It appears that very few shops do this work for a DT10. I already spoke to Phillips. Allems and Spears seem to be the other two. Fred

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Just got a message from Allems. They do not make release triggers for DT10's. One down. Fred

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Roger,

I would be interested in what the problem is/was. It is not helpful to post a blatant statement without some description of the issue. I don't have a dog in this fight as I don't use release, but I found Spears easy to deal with and when I have put the hooks on or taken them off so friends could use the gun, I have had no problem. How about helping Fred out with some info.

JON

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Fred, I can vouch for Phillips release as he did two sets for my wife. Smooth as butter. Your welcome to try a set to see for yourself if your attending the grand

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Phillips was the vert first to install release triggers in a DT-10 and mine was their very first release installed in them, and that was done at the Grand, then they were called P&P before splitting up.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta dt 11 release trigger

beretta dt10 release trigger
beretta dt10 trigger problems
berreta dt10 trigger
crenwich release trigger
dt10 release trigger
manual beretta dt10 trigger