1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT10 Release Opinion Please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by McD, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McD

McD TS Member

I am in the market for a release trigger for my DT10 combo. I would appreciate your opinions of release trigger manufacturers/installers you have used in your DT10's, pro or con. Thanks in advance, Jim McDiffett.

2. Poppop

Poppop TS Member

Jim,

I had my DT 10 converted to double release triggers a year ago by Phillip Crenwelge, Cibolo TX. Ph 210-313-5988. They work great. I haven't had any problems and probably have fired 7-8000 rounds thru the gun. Phillip has to remove some metal from the receiver to accommodate the hooks, so you have to send him the receiver as well as the trigger group. Turn around was quick and his workmanship excellent.

Fred Wiegleb

3. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Jim, I have had good luck with my DT-10 releases from Kemmerly, now someone on this forum will bash him but the one he installed for me have worked flawlessly. you results may vary, I had a Spears when i first bought the gun but he won't work on it anymore. Good luck Steve.....

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

One of my DT 10s came with Spears double release. They work just fine and can be removed very easily. There is some modification required because this trigger will not work in my other DT 10.

JON

5. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Hi
    You can also call up Allems, they are doing great jobs on all Berettas.
    GAZ

6. Chester White

Chester White Member

You have very few choices for a DT10. I am very pleased with two that I have from Mel Hunting. He is located at Silver Dollar. Phone is (813)920-2894. His son (I think his name is Doug) works for him and I would assume he too will do a DT10.

7. Snooky

Snooky Member

I sent a Perazzi mx-12 to Glenn Hunting for release triggers. A truly horrible experience. After three trys and many hundreds of dollars, I sent it to Kerry Allor. He did a great job. After contacting Hunting and expressing my dissatisfaction, he said he was glad I could find someone to fix it. The man does not stand behind his work.
    Snooky

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have had Glen Hunting and his father install many release triggers over the years and all worked excellent of the maybe 10 or so triggers only one had to be adjusted which they did right away great service. They even fixed a trigger on an old single barrel gun that they did not install and no one else would fix. Just my experience I'm a happy camper.
    Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.