1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT10 Prices

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by englishupland, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

Is it me, or do Dt10's have terrible resale...??

Reasons for that?

Something to stay away from?

2. tricel1

tricel1 TS Member

I just bought a nice one for $3,500

3. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i am one of the loyal ones.

my DT has 2 consecutive state singles titles and 2 consecutive state team captain titles in the 3 years i've owned it.

i did have the problem where the gun would open when fired, sent it to coles and had it back in 3 weeks good as new.

regardless of the resale, the DT is the gun for me. i shot the P, K, L....this just seems to fit me.

that's why they make all the different guns...we're all different and we think ours is the best.

email me if you want to talk about the DT 10

steve.

4. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i am one of the loyal ones.

my DT has 2 consecutive state singles titles and 2 consecutive state team captain titles in the 3 years i've owned it.

i did have the problem where the gun would open when fired, sent it to coles and had it back in 3 weeks good as new.

regardless of the resale, the DT is the gun for me. i shot the P, K, L....this just seems to fit me.

that's why they make all the different guns...we're all different and we think ours is the best.

email me if you want to talk about the DT 10

steve.

5. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

sorry, release mouse ordered.

steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.