1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dt 10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoky, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoky

smoky Member

Anybody out there shoot one. Are there any issues with the trigger. Anybody have a release in one. Thanks in advance.

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Phil Crenwedge is a good release installer in the DT-10 he did one of the first ones done for me.

They were P&P at the time.

No problems, but would not shoot high enough for me, un-single w/adj rib.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

I owned and shot one for about a year. Well-built gun,but it just felt too heavy for me.Didn't swing easily and wasn't consistent with it plus the O/U bbls POI were screwed up. They did tell me at the Grand that they would fix that if I would let them have the bbls for an extended period of time. I had the ejector timing adjusted on mine once.

If I shot it like Leo and some other people I know;I'd still have it. I traded it for a Perazzi MX 14-L combo. Do not shoot a release trigger.

Good luck and good shooting

Steve

4. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Mine has been bulletproof, I have have phillips release in it has never has an issue,the fixed rib barrels shoot pretty flat so if you like a high shooter it's not for you.Jerry

5. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

I had a combo with a top single with a factory left hand stock. Had two triggers for it and one stayed in the mail all of the time. hey were release and I could not find a good release trigger. At about 60,000 rounds it started to open in the rain. I got rid of it but have never shot as well since I got my new gun. It might just be me. I liked it because it was heavy and you could not stop you swing. Good follow thru especially on the straightaways. Wish I had it back !!

6. smoky

smoky Member

Thanks guys for the input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.