1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT-10 "Y"? Anyone know about this?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sierracharlie, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sierracharlie

sierracharlie TS Member

DT-10

I have seen Y guns on gunbroker. I think it denotes a premium or gallery model, but I am no expert. There are a couple on there now you could check out.

"BERETTA JUBILEE 12GA. "Y-GUN" OR GALLERY GUN. 28" BARRELS AND SCREW IN CHOKES. FIELD GRADE CONFIGURATION."

sc

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

DT-10

The "Y" guns have been demo or display models. Most have seen little use but lots of handeling. Only certain dealers seem to sell them.

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

DT-10

gunsunlimited in omaha had/has 3 dt10 combo y guns. they looked fine to me.

4. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

DT-10

It may have been the Grand of 2004 or 2005, not sure anymore. Two of my friends bought "Y" guns. One of gun stores down towards the end of the line going east had a few. They said the gun had blemishes on the stock. One of the guns had a blemish, but not much of anything. The other one looked perfect. My buddy took it back to the Beretta store and inspected it. They said it was the one new one without a blemish that had gotten out by mistake. I know he paid $5,700.00 for it, I was with him when he bought it. He passed away a couple of years ago and sold it at the WI state shoot for $6,000.00. I would have loved to have it as a memento, but not affordable at the time.
    That is all I know about the "Y" gun. It was indeed a great buy. Nubs Wagner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.