1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT-10 Release Trigger?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chuck338378, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck338378

Chuck338378 TS Member

Anyone have info. on who would put a release trigger in a Beretta DT-10?If any are available.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

He is at the MO Fall Handicap right now but Phillip's Gunsmithing(Phillip Crenwelge) is doing my Beretta 682 Gold E for me. He is very reasonably priced and guarentees his work. I know the DT has the detachable trigger mech. so i would think it would be pretty cut and dry. His link is above. Many shooters recommended him to me for Beretta's. Allems is another good choice especially with their roller release but higher priced. I put the link to Phillip's above.---Matt

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I think Phil is a great recommendation. I bought my second DT 10 with a Spears double release trigger already installed. I don't shoot release so I called Spears and they guided me through taking the hooks off. Very simple. Great guys to deal with. Be aware that your "trigger housing" for lack of a better term, will probably have to be modified. My release trigger group will not work in the other DT 10 that is factory pull/pull.

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.