1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DT-10 PFS Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trthompson, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trthompson

trthompson TS Member

Hello all, I have a question I hope I can get solved. I am looking at a PFS for a dt-10 combo and I could not find any info. if PFS makes a grip for that model. Do they? Also, if they do not, are there any stock makers who make wooden sets for the dt-10?

Thanks!

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I was unable to get anyone to make a PFS grip for my DT10 until I contacted Stocker John Fittinger. He made two for me, from scratch. I suspect he probably has a model for his duplicator now. I will send photos of mine to your email. 503-668-1938 shop; 971-570-6597 cell; tell him Jon Schorle referred you. Good luck, I love mine.

JON

3. trthompson

trthompson TS Member

Ok great! Thanks a bunch Jon. About how much does he charge if you don't mind my asking?

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Todd,

Mine are about 4 years old. I think his price depends on the wood. Both my PFS units are used off this site, so it is possible to save some money.

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.