1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

DT 10 Barrell

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DP10, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DP10

DP10 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a DT10 o/u 32" barrell. Anyone have one or suggestions.
    Thanks

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Mike Batista at the Silver Dollar was quite helpful when I was looking for a pair of 28" barrels for my DT 10. I couldn't afford them, but he was helpful with suggestions and trying to get me a lower price from Beretta. If you run accross any 28 or 30" barrels, I am still looking. I also have a 34" unsingle barrel for sale if someone is looking.

Jon Schorle, Sacramento, CA

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Chiefjon,
    Thank you. I still have those barrels. For DP10, I have a new set of 32" trap barrels for the DT-10 here as well. These are new from Beretta and will require fitting. $3350.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212