1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by craigos, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigos

craigos Member

0   0   0

Jul 17, 2011
    I have an excellent like new conditioned dryfire (dual head, green) - with the following.

Dual head dry fire (green unit) – serial # 54xxx – hasn’t a mark on it.
    20 gauge insert
    12 gauge insert (new unused in package)
    Laser unit (attaches to either insert)
    Acoustic trigger
    Mechanical switch trigger (unused out of package)

I have probably put 20 hrs into the unit (I bought it approx 5 years ago but moved into a house where i couldnt use it easily).

New would be >$1500 - Looking for $1000 to lower 48 only (MO/check - ship when check clears).

I also have the 10 ft (I think it 10 foot, its wrapped up in a pvc tube that bob from dry fire sent me - so its unused and didnt want to unwrap it). These go for $225 + shipping, i will sell for $130 + shipping (I will split it with person). I cant eat shipping on this as its in a 2 inch pvc tube about 6 ft long. Will send USPS ground as any other way will be too expensive.

Prefer not to separate the canvas from the dry fire unit/accessories unless the canvas goes first.
  2. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 28, 2010
    I am interested. By any chance are entertaining trades?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.