1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DryFire USA's Scholastic Discount

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mcspink, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcspink

mcspink TS Member

DryFire again has stepped up to the plate to help young athletes in the shotgun shooting sports. To view the complete press release, click on the link below. It is a great product and may keep more athletes competing by curbing training cost!

DryFire USA's Target Training System Goes Scholastic Again for '08

I have received one online response and some e-mails that this is not much of a discount. DryFire does not give discounts but agreed to this scholastic discount upon my urging eighteen+ months ago.

Figures are as follows for a squad of five shooting once a week on DryFire one full round of 100 shots.

500 Shots = 20 boxes of shells at on average $5/box = $100
    500 Targets = 20 rounds of trap or skeet at an average $4/round = $80

One squad savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $3,600
    Two squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $7,200
    Three squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $10,800
    Four squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $14,400
    Five squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $18,000

I presently use the DryFire system to train athletes prior to live fire. For every round of training on the DryFire system is equivalent to four - six rounds of live fire in both American and International disciplines.

I also use this to train coaches to call shots based on target barrel relationship.

2. mcspink

mcspink TS Member

I have received one online response and some e-mails that this is not much of a discount. DryFire does not give discounts but agreed to this scholastic discount upon my urging eighteen+ months ago.

Figures are as follows for a squad of five shooting once a week on DryFire one full round of 100 shots.

500 Shots = 20 boxes of shells at on average $5/box = $100
    500 Targets = 20 rounds of trap or skeet at an average $4/round = $80

One squad savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $3,600
    Two squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $7,200
    Three squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $10,800
    Four squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $14,400
    Five squads savings for the season of about 20 training weeks = $18,000

I presently use the DryFire system to train athletes prior to live fire. For every round of training on the DryFire system is equivalent to four - six rounds of live fire in both American and International disciplines.

I also use this to train coaches to call shots based on target barrel relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.