1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dry Fire USA........ as good as they say?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FormerMarine, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

I'm thinking about buying a Dry Fire system and was wondering what the thoughts were on it?

Would love to hear from actual users not just opinions.

Thanks

Bill Yost

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Yes, they are better than they say. There are many treads on this product. Do a search.

3. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

Bill,
    When you buy it, get the squading software!

Post 1 of the Geezer Squad aka Bud Keefer

4. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Bill,

The dryfire systems are awesome. I use one daily as part of my workout routine and we sell them. This system has really fixed many problems I was having such as flinching, poor trigger control and jumping at the target.

By learning how to control my swing and trigger control, the system has allowed me to spend more time working on seeing the target more effectively.

The one piece of advice I will give about the machine, whether you decide to buy from me or not, is to set it up right the first time. You need to ensure that the targets you are throwing inside are identical to the ones you are seeing outside. SETUP IS THE KEY TO THE SYSTEM!!!

Take a peek at our website and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

Good Luck,

Cory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.