1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Dry fire systems?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Socko124, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socko124

Socko124 TS Member

I am really just looking for some feedback and opinions on the dry fire systems. Had one once but could nevere get it set up right.
  2. sevenwhitehorses

sevenwhitehorses TS Member

i have one with dual heads and it works great and it did improve my scores. i am never a home now since i travel all the time and may sell mine but not because i found it lacking. my friends loved to use it too.

the most improvement i found was on doubles. i had only shot them once but when my friend said he wanted to do doubles in a week i went home and practiced and got a 48/50 i just went to the correct spot after the first shot without thinking from having practiced.

i do have a great graphics card though for gaming but just 4gb of memory.
  3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Great system. I've had trouble with quality. My Laser burn't out within a month which they relaced pronto. Also the shaft that the laser slides over at the end of the barrel was bent. I had alot of trouble getting that to sit straight before I tigtned the set screw. I had a software crash which required a reinstall that cost me all of my prior shooting activity. You need an extra person to help with the Alignment Shot. If your by yourself the laser turns off before your ready. With my 34" barrel and choke the cord that goes from the laser to the unit on the receiver needs to be longer. And the magnet is metal which scratched my receiver so you need something between them to prevent that. Just a bunch of little things. Dave T.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.