1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DRY FIRE SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KCDODSON, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KCDODSON

KCDODSON TS Member

Goodmorning:

I would like some feedback on the Dryfire computer-driven simulator. Has anyone tried it or know of someone that has? I went to their website but there is no venders listed in Calif.

I can't always get to the range to practice and feel this would be off great help in getting better at Trap.

The wall chart dry firing system by Terry Jordan, is another way to go, but the computer system interest me.

2. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

I like mine alot. I've only had it about a month or so but it's already uncovered some issues I had with my swing and setup. Great practice tool. I've never owned the wall chart but it seems to me that having an actual moving target to hit would make more sense from a practice standpoint.

The system is relatively easy to setup, takes about a 10 minutes to load the software and then you need some time to setup the room. Don't rush that process, do it carefully and measure the prescribed dimensions as they list.

Call Bob at 1-877-357-1485. He's the main Dryfire rep.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Lot's of info on this site, from the past. Do a search for Dryfire.

4. vvosen

vvosen TS Member

I have the full double headed system with the wall mount oil painted background and trap house, squadding software, and statistical software too if you are interested. I moved to Chattanooga and lost space for the system to get set up. Pretty much have one of everything since I actually was the local sales rep in the Chicago area before I moved.

If you are interested email me and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk.

Vic Vosen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.