1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dry fire system ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

How effective is the dry fire systems?---Which is the best?---Can they be used in cellar with 7' celling?----This was probably been covered before but I missed it---Thanks for your patience----George@SJB

2. AlanM

AlanM Member

George,

I have one of the dryfire systems and I do like it. My ceiling where I have it set up is only 7', you just have to make sure your measurement for setup are correct. As for it being effective, I have not been out to shoot the real thing yet, but at the present it is helping with muscle memory in bring the gun up in a consistent manor.

Alan

3. deadnout

deadnout Member

i recently got terry jordans wall chart. i have been practicing for 4 wks. i have gained in bird count and also in muscle memory. his chart is set 78" from the floor. that will leave you about 6" from the top of your foundation. should work ok. he has 2 size of charts. you can find his add on this forums directory of businesses. money well spent in my book.

4. Lawman214

Lawman214 TS Member

Another nod for Terry Jordan's wall chart. Great for dry fire practice. The chart is top quality, and Terry is super to work with. If you have questions, he is quick to get back to you with answers.

5. RRA

RRA TS Member

I bought a Dryfire system last year. Recently, I switched to a release trigger. By practicing in the basement, the change from pull to release went well. It is a great system and provides a lot of feedback. Bob from Dryfire USA is a wealth of information and he provides worldclass support.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.