1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dry Fire Price?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dexterkid, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexterkid

dexterkid TS Member

I have a Dry Fire, version 2 system for sale in like new condition. Since I lost my shooting room three years ago I thought that I should just go ahead and sell it. What would you think a fair asking price would be? Do you think that I should include the computer, minus the monitor, with it? (I bought a new computer and needed the monitor)
    The above Website will show the version 2 system. I appreciate your help.
    Thank you, Jack

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What do you think it's worth? I bought a used one for $400, less the computer.

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

$400 might be reasonable (less computer) given the current version is version 3. I would suggest selling the computer separately if it is needed by the prospective buyer.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

By the way, it worked great. Bought a laptop (windows 2000) for $299, used off the internet. Whole set up cost all of $699. Best shooting deal I ever made.

5. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

Jack,

I am VERY INTERESTED! Please e-mail at the above address with what is included. I will also try to PM you.

Lance

6. dexterkid

dexterkid TS Member

Joe and Lance,
    I have sent you PM's.
    Jack

7. dexterkid

dexterkid TS Member

Thanks to all who responded to my posting. I decided to sell the system for $400.00 plus actual shipping and insurance cost. The computer is not included for this price.
    I have several people who are interested but if not sold to any of these gentlemen I will re-post.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.