1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Drunks (Humor)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CharlieAMA, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

A man and his wife were awakened at 3 AM by a loud pounding on the front door. The man gets up and goes to the door, where a drunken stranger is standing in the pouring rain asking for a push.

"Not a chance" says the husband, "it is 3 in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push" he replied. "Did you help him?" she asked. "No I did not, it is 3 in the morning and it is a real turd floater out there."

"Well, you have a short memory," she said, "Can't you remember about three months ago, we were broke down, and those two guys helped us. I think you should get up and go help him. You should be ashamed of yourself. God loves drunk people too, you know."

The does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pouring rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still out here?' "Yes," comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?" yells the husband. "Yes please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" replies the husband. "Over here on the swing," replies the drunk...........

2. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Thanks!! That one did give me a good laugh!!

Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.