1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DrPeppersNo1Girl NEW TO TRAPSHOOTERS.COM SITE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DrPeppersNo1Girl, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrPeppersNo1Girl

DrPeppersNo1Girl TS Member

Hi to all,
    I want to apologize for doing the bumping up so much on the posts that I have gone into. I talked to someone out at Redlands today, and they explained to me a couple of things to do on this site and when. Phil, doesn't do computers, but he told me if he could type he could answer a lot of things that he has read on the site, but I don't have all day to set here and type things for him. He likes the one on one conversations, and it's easier for him on the phone. Once in a while he will read something and have me type a couple of lines, but that's about it. All you friends of Phil's that have been emailing him and calling him on the phone he really apprciates hearing from all of you. He is glad to be back! He has been enjoying seeing a lot of face's he hasn't seen in a long long time, when he takes trips out to different trap clubs. Take care!

Jan (Phil's girl)

2. DrPeppersNo1Girl

To anyone that hasn't read this!!!!

Jan

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why don't you just let the thread live it's own life with out you bumping it all the time.

Don

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

BIGDON, are you campaigning for a possible open moderator position?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. DrPeppersNo1Girl

If you read the other post, that I put in it says that I talked to a couple of people out at Redlands, yesterday about the TS.com site. I am new to the site, and they explained to me how it works. Phil, reads some of the post now and then, but I was the one that was in here and was doing the "Bumping" not Phil, so blame me. Like I said, Phil doesn't do computers. I apologized in the other post for the bumping up so much. Thanks Jerry for giving your real name. Enough said!!!!!

Jan Moschetti (Phil's girl)

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Jan ... relax already. You do not have to get all defensive, you have admitted your mistakes due to ignorance of the situations so leave it at that, dont let people get you in all sorts of a rumbelly uproaristic mood.

Waldo = Wally for short

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

8. DrPeppersNo1Girl

Believe me I am relaxed........GOOD BYE! :)

9. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

You Go Girl!

10. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Lumper...now there you go again with another TWACK! She only wanted to help.

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Jan,

If I meet you at Redlands T&S one day, I'll buy you and Phil each a Hot P&R---a 'Pepper and Rum. After all, it's COLD out there lately...I think that drink is called a "Model 12" but I'm not sure..

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Jan...look for a HydroCoil keyboard...bet Phil would learn to use a puter with one!

13. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Up for big don

14. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

Jan, don't worry about Bumping Up. There are alot of shooters that don't check this site but every few days so threads do get lost in the shuffle.
    Compared to reading the BIGMOUTH comments of an annoying few *bumping* is the least offensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.