1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Driving to grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tribri, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tribri

tribri TS Member

Curious if anyone knows fuffly how long of a drive from albany ny to Sparta. Also if yu have any dirction tips

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I 90 West to I-71 S to I-70 West to I-57 South to I-64 West to IL 127 south to IL 15 West to IL 4 South and follow the signs. Approx. 1060 miles so the is 15-16 hours behind the windshield. I would spend the night in Richmond IN on the way to Sparta. Leaves you a nice 5.5 hour drive into Sparta. On the way back I would drive to Cleveland for the first night. Lots of country to see, enjoy and we will see you at the Grand.
    CA

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank you Clay Addict,I can find Albany, I hope. LOL. Shoot often while we can, Bob

4. fenoc

fenoc Member

I don't have an exact route but we have made little sightseeing trips along the way to Sparta (from pgh. pa) & if you like old cars, stop in Auburn In. there is a Duesenberg museum there that is amazing, (it also had a parking lot big enough to get our camper in!) Have a safe trip...Pam D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.