1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Driving to Cal.?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cynergystan, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Phil...Go to web sites: petfriendly.com or takeyourpet.com or simply do a Google search for pet friendly hotels. I've done it...it works. You should have some idea as to your stops, i.e. name of city/town, etc. Good luck.

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

Thats really stretching an already long trip into an even longer one...

Make sure you top-off your fuel tanks in Kingman,Arizona,,,about the cheapest gas to be found will be on I-40 20 miles east of Kingman at a "Love's" truck stop...

Once in California,,fuel will probably take a big jump in price,,,enjoy the ride through the desert,,,remember characters from Arizona would steal horses in az. drive them across that same desert and sell them in California,,,and would then steal horses in california and sell them in Arizona!!!! Same kind of people in that desert today.......

AKA Grammie.............

3. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

Hello,

Gas going for around $3.35 a gallon today. Around Thanksgiving you will be looking at or around $3.55 a gallon. Thanks. Tim

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Dont go. That is the best advice I can give you.

5. 682 beretta

682 beretta Member

La Quinta hotels are pet friendly and always next to a resturant

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

My brother and I made a day trip over to California to look at and buy a 1928 Ford Roadster the week before last ... Gas all of a sudden was $.65 per gallon more than in Arizona, the traffic jam started about 35 miles east of LA and ended about 25 miles west of LA and was the same way coming back home ... It was 850 miles round trip and we were gone a total of 17 1/2 hours from the time we left until the time we got back home ... Watch out for Motorcycles because they ride the lines in between the cars in all of the lanes ... Good Luck and have a safe trip ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.