1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Drainers Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by illtrap1, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

Congragalation to RICK ARNETT Rick and I shot last night at 8'45 pm and he broke 100 straight from the 27 yard line,First time I shot with a person who did that,earlyer this year I shot 2 man sqwad with him he broke 99 fromj the 27 yard line and missed his last bird at Brittany gun club,Shooting at night and breaking 100 straight at night thats one hell of a job,Good shooting your buddy from Drainers Gun Club,Dan Drainer,WE shoot a derby every thursday night,There is some good shooters with real nice personalitys,that come Dan Drainer 618-535-1692 we serve food desert and have fun and have a drawing for a $1.00,I want to thank all the people that come,we start the derby around 6pm plus have 2 practice traps running too,Good luck to all ATA shooters in the new shooting year,Dove season around the corner,lots of luck Dan Drainer 30555 Sunderland Rd. Jerseyville,ILLINOIS 62052 18 mile west of the famous Brittany gun Club.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Could happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations Rick. I'm surprised it didn't happen a long time ago!

3. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

Barry Rick already had one this is his 2nd I think about 10 years ago at a zone shoot,How are you feeling and getting along Barry,Dan

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Still on the mend, Danny. Looking forward to start shooting some practice in October and the Autumn Grand in Tucson. Thanks for asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dan drainer gun club

drainer gun club