1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DR XXL Wads (Pink) for Sale - $7.00 per 500 + Ship

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dannyw68, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

I have a partial case of Pink Downrange XXL wads for sale. I believe I have 8 unopened bags of 500. I originally bought these to load 7/8 oz loads for my girlfriend. She usually shoots 20 gauge, but I don't have a 20 gauge reloader. Hence the 7/8 oz 12 gauge. However, she much prefers to shoot my 20 gauge 1100 instead of the 12, so now I have no use for these wads.

I am asking $7.00 a bag + actual shipping cost from 92688. Please email or PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

On second thought, I've decided to keep these wads. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dan

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Crack is bad stuff, isn't it.

4. samiam03

samiam03 Member

0   0   0

How about selling half of them - I'll buy

Sam

5. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

Sorry Sam, I realized that they would be good for cheaper practice shells. Besides, I'm sure that right when I sell them my girlfriend will want to shoot the 12 again. (Because I told her if she switches to the 20 gauge she has to pay for the shells herself. She'll get tired of that pretty quick;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.