1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. office overun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shannon391, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I decided to stop by my family Dr. office to schedule a check-up as It's been a few years.

When I walked in I could not help but to notice the entire waiting area was filled with a few Hispanic women and many sneezing,crying and coughing children. I waited for about ten minutes and they continued to "pour in". Finally I was very suprised when a Spanish speaking helper came out to translate, I was very intrigued as I live in Mi. nowhere close to the border.

I left my cell phone# with the nurse and told her I'd be waiting in my truck rather than that germ-pool waiting room they provide for your comfort.

After a one hour wait I called and cancelled. Decided to research new Dr.

Shannon

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thats about right any where.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

What do you expect with a President who,we know by now, has no intentions of securing the borders. As a matter of fact he belongs to a society that wants a Global Government!He is but a pawn!

4. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Get used to it. Hispanics are now a larger group than blacks. In a few years whites will be a minority. Do you feel bad about that? How about how the Native Americans felt when we whites killed all their game, shoved them onto worthless reservations. Payback time. Get used to being a minority underclass.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks for your insight smokerz,

I'll work on that.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

SMOKER; Of course no one came across the border until Bush was elected.

Don

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Bush sure hasn't done anything about it since he has been in office. He let the current and former president's of Mexico run all over this government and country. The Republicans had control of the Presidency, Senate and House at one time and did little to nothing about the illegal alien situation. Now the country will pay further when the the Executive and Legislative branches are run by the Democrats.

8. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

**Thanks for your insight smokerz,**

Hey, that's just the way it is. A genreation or two from now, it'll be "Press 2 for English", and our grandkids will be marching on Washington for their "minority rights".

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

I'm so old I remember when Doctors made housecalls. Paid with a $2.00 bill and you tore the corner off when you paid him for good luck.

10. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Take a trip to Houston one day and count the mexican flags that fly alongside the state flag. Makes my blood boil. Hispanics are the majority here in H-town so I already know how it feels to be a minority.

Want a glimpse at the future? Take a road trip to Laredo Texas. It's a crime ridden shit hole just like nuevo laredo across the border. Here's the punch line for all of the left wing illegal lovers. Take alook at mexico, columbia, guatemala, etc. and see how well ran those countries are. All the people know how to do is steal, rob or kill for what they want. The mexicans that are here now are too friggin LAZY to learn english. Get my drift!

President Jorge Bush has sold us out to mexico and I hope he rots in hell for it. Bush is trying to stop the execution of an illegal who killed two little girls in Houston because the International Court of Justice claims his civil rights were violated. Boolshit. When Bush was governor of TX he said "Texas will run Texas" and did not even acknowledge the Intl Court.

Thanks Jorge Bush for nothing!

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

When interviewing for a new Dr you should ask them what percentage of there patients are Hispanic, Asian, African American and all other nationalities you might have a problem with before you schedule an appointment.

Did you ever possibly think that maybe your Dr does a nice community thing and treat those that might be in need for either free or a majorly reduced fee one day a week or so and the day you stopped in was that day? Ya just never know ...

BTW ... you stopped by to schedule an appointment for a check-up but left your cell phone # for them to call you instead of waiting and since you didn't get a call within an hour you called to cancel? What did you cancel? You hadn't made an appointment yet and when you did call them why didn't you schedule one then? Did you honestly expect them to drop everything just to either schedule you or to call you to schedule you an appointment? Maybe ... just maybe they were waiting till they had a few free moments of time before calling you.

Seriously though ... it sounds like you wanted instantaneous service and when you did not get it you got upset. You honestly think you must be better than the patients and such that was in the waiting room ... I think you showed some racist tendencies in your wordings and your actions.

12. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Lumper visit your local hospital's emergency room sometime and look around.

13. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Nothing wrong with being a racist. All people are racist to a certian degree. Mexicans are some of the worst.

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

At times I am glad we have allot of Mexicans here in the states ... when so many others cant work Mexicans can and will ... that is why they are called Mexicans instead of Mexicants.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Does the lump think encouraging illegals to stay and continue breaking the law to be a "nice community thing"?

Not in my community.

Lump, get the law changed so you are not encouraging crime.

HM

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Move to Mexico and see what a swell job they have done there.

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Sometimes I truly believe that we need to have the spanish speakers here because without them we would have to find other people to fill that lower class. In essence this lower class that we all loath is necessary to define what middle class is. No wonder Shannon 391 had a problem with a brown waiting room ... he was temporarily one of 'THEM' and had to wait his turn around a bunch of sick people. Only the lower class should have to endure that. We can hate the Mexicans for the rest of our lives and it will change nothing. Those people are here to stay because we continue to provide the incentives here in the land of plenty. It has nothing to do with George Bush it has to do with each and every one of us and our relentless pursuit of the good life. Think about that next time you drop $500 on a weekend of shooting.

18. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Lumper,

I have a job,Insurance card, and enough smarts not to make more children than I can afford to raise properly. I am also a Tax paying American citizen.

I'm not racist, just don't think any invaders should break our very important laws and then be rewarded.

19. lumper

lumper TS Member

Only you can honestly answer this question Shannon ... Did you ask any of them there immigration status to justify there "invaders" status or did you mentally jump to the conclusion that they were all "invaders".

If you asked and they said yes than you are not a racist and if you jumped to the conclusion than you are a racist. Maybe not a card carry Klan type racist but you have racist tendencies.

Personally we need to have stronger imigration laws and closed borders on our country. I think the goodie goodie people that complained about illegal aliens crossing the deserts of our southwest on there journey into our country who were dying due to lack of water should be sent to the desert with the illegals ... instead we as the people of the United States put watering stations with water in the desert so that they would not die from dehydration.

I think we should mine our borders with bouncing betty mines and body heat sensor lasers and zap the crap out of all crossing our borders.

20. ONE EYE

ONE EYE TS Member

Remember guys we're getting bigger.

http://www.ericvonwade.com/community/display.asp?post_id=83914&board=1&board_name=General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.