1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr.longshot Challenges FlaLagarto

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIGDON, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I'm sure Jerry is shaking in his boots.

Don

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

What happened to slapping him with a white glove, what are we animals? My money is on the gator. Mike

3. badminton

badminton Member

Stay away from skeet. When the gator gets in that pink tutu there is no stopping him.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lets see longshorts come on here and makes a bunch of wild unsubstantiated claims about the ATA.

Jerry asks a couple of questions this makes Longshorts accuse him of being unintelligent because he asks questions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he asks Jerry if he is a Rev. who is ashamed of his "Sir name"

Longshorts then give a lecture on business practices and a critique of the current president.

Then he tell Jerry to stay in Florida he isn't needed in Ohio. Then he challenges Jerry to a (for a lack of a better term) shoot out.

I have a question but I am afraid to ask it as I may also be challenged to a shoot out. AW the @*$ with it Longshorts do you have a history of mental illness or heavy drinking????????

Personally I think you are a major fruit cake.

Bob Lawless

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Does Fruit cake make good Gator Bait????????????????????????????????????????? Inquireing minds need to know. LOL Break-em all. Jeff

6. ivanhoe

Zardozforty

"I don't think Jerry owns a pair of boots, but probably quaking in his sandals, at least!"

Zardo of course he has boots he live in Hurricane country where the often asked question is "How long can you tread water?".....LOL

Bob Lawless

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You may be a heck of a shot, Dr, but you don't seem to answer question all that well.

Like the one FlaLagarto asked........."AND.. if he does not need the ATA.. then why does he hold ATA events and throw ATA targets??"

Hauxfan!

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hauxfan, not to get in the middle of this but I would suggest that it's for the convenience of fellow shooters. The closest legal trap to me is 85 miles and a small club is setting up for shooting ATA birds as a convenience of a few and initially had no interest in doing it. Jackie B.

9. ivanhoe

Dr.Longshot

"Flagarto made the sarcastic remark knowing I was not Mr. Fishburns Spokesman and that brought out my Irish Ire and made the challenge, now we can see who is the better shot and have the real bragging rights."

Lets see Jerry's comment was sarcastic......LOL. You really are delusional aren't you? You said we can all see who is the better shot but you are a bit confused what you shot off was your Big Mouth.

All Jerry did was point it out and I thought he did it kind of polite way. If it had been me I would have just told you that you were full of crap and left it at that.

Bob Lawless

10. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

Why is Bob so abusive when the thread has nothing whatever to do with him?

Bob said: "Personally I think you are a major fruit cake." This is abusive so the propogator of such abuse should be deleted.

11. ivanhoe

Why is Milkbone commenting on what Bob does when it has nothing to do with him?

Milkbone said "This is abusive so the propogator of such abuse should be deleted." This is Milkbone's business HOW????????

Bob Lawless

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm backing the Gator, I have seen him shoot but will never look at a Tutu the same way again ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

Real men settle shooting disputes with duelling pistols. just kidding guys....

14. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

Hatshooter, don't scare bob that way!

15. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

How the hell doe's this thread qualify as a shooting related, unless shooting off your mouth qualifies. Just curious. R

16. ivanhoe

BRGII

"How the hell doe's this thread qualify as a shooting related, unless shooting off your mouth qualifies. Just curious."

Well I would guess that the first statement of the first post on the thread explains your question and hope it satisfies your curiosity

"FlaLagarto you pick your best discipline in shooting, Trapshooting any yardage any distance, SKEET, SPORTING CLAYS, PISTOL SHOOTING Etc.

At a mutual club half way between Ohio and Florida."

Bob Lawless

17. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Maybe he needs to change his login to Dr. Crackshot :)

FRedmon

18. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Gob lawful, what would you do without a paste function??????? LOL

19. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

"Gob lawful"----- that's funny. Good job BRG

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Ship of Fools...................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.