1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Jones' Sporting Shotgun Performance Book

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JGS, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGS

JGS Member

Dr. Jones

I ordered Dr. Jomes' book regarding sporting shotgun ballistics, and a few days after ordering the book, I received a message that the book had been printed and sent to me. The message said I should receive the book within two days. The message further gave an email address to track the delivery of the book. The book is overdue using the time frame in the email that was sent to me, so I entered the supplied address to check on the delivery status, and I get a message that the address is not a valid address. Has anyone beside Neil ordered and received this book? It's my understanding that the book has to come from the UK, so I suspect that the message I received stating that I would get the book in two days was actually only valid for customers in England. Ordering the book was a bit of an adventure in itself, and so perhaps I shouldn't expect anything less in trying to track down its delivery status, but I'm really hopeful it will arrive before Christmas. Dr. Jones has provided a wealth of knowledge in his book and I'm looking forward to reading his thoughts. If anyone out there in TS.com-land has received his book, I'd appreciate learning how long it took to received it. Thanks. JGS

2. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

I got mine....they come from TN and they ship USPS media basic so not the fastest.

Scott

3. 20yard

20yard TS Member

There were 2 printers, the US one was in Tennessee, mine came in 3 days

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

It might take a little time, but the book is worth waiting for.

Pat Ireland

5. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

I placed my order on Dec 7th.

I got the "2 days" email on Dec 10th.

Book not here yet. I'm in California so media mail from TN could easily be 10 days especially this time of year. It could be 20 days.

I'm looking forward to the book. Patiently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shot gun dr jones

sporting shotgun performance jones