1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Jones book on sporting shotgun ballistics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JGS, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGS

JGS Member

Earlier I posted my experience trying to order Dr. Jone's book Sporting Shotgun Performance. Several of us on TS.com had trouble getting the company in the UK to accept credit card payments. It turns out there was a problem with Visa, but the company was happy to accept Master Cards. Dr. Jones was most helpful is sorting this out. It seems the book is printed both in the UK and the US, so a week after the promised delivery date passed, I called the printing company in the US to see if I could expedite delivery of the book as it was to be a Christmas present. To make a long story short, for those of you who have ordered the book and who are still waiting for it, the book does indeed exist, and it will make it to your door-step. The delivery date on your order confirmation is just somewhat optomistic. I must mention that Dr. Jones has been more than helpful is sorting out the order and delivry problems, and I'm sure his book will be as intriguing as was the order process. We are fortunate to have access to his work on sporting shotguns.
    J.G.Sayle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.