1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Frank Rively -- EXCELLENT service !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K80433SC, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Just had to let everyone know..................

Last Sunday while changing lenses in my prescription shooting glasses, I noticed a crack in the right lens. This crack started at the indentation cut on the inner side of the lens, where it fits into the frame. These lenses were only one year old, as I had purchased them from Dr. Frank Rively last May.

I took the lenses to Dr. Rively at his motorcoach / office on the shooting grounds at Elysburg. With absolutely NO question or problem, I was told that a new lens would be made and shipped to my home address. He asked for both lenses, in order to ensure a perfect color match.

Today (Friday) -- upon checking my mailbox, I had the new lens already.

To my way of thinking ; in a world that has become devoid of "customer service", Dr. Rively actually exceeded my every expectation.

I've seen threads making inquiry as to a good eye doctor for the needs of shooters. I KNOW who I would recommend...............

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

ABSOLUTELY!! THE PLACE TO GO........

Lorna Hull

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Frank is both superb with service and very knowlegable!!

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

He Truly is all of the above!!! I sometimes wonder how the rest of them are still in business. Break-em all. Jeff

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

He's also a left eye dominate right hand shooter who shoots with both eyes.

Dawg can you explain why he can do something you have stated as impossible?

Joe

6. mooney

mooney Member

I flew to the Dixie Grand this spring just to have Dr. Rively examine my eyes and write me a prescription. He was extremely thorough, knowledgeble and professional. I have heard nothing but good things about him and now I know they are all true. I'm seeing the targets better with his prescription than I ever have. I believe that in order to get the best shooter eye care, get it from a Dr. who is a shooter!

Thanks, Doc!

Mooney-Glenn Wedding

7. oleolliedawg

Fitter, maybe that's why he shoots lousy Singles.

Please give me my exact quote where I said it's impossible to shoot successfully with opposite dominance and two eyes!

Is your imagination running wild again!!

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Dawg I thought it was you who told Frank Little it was impossible to convert cross dominate shooters. Didn't you post that about 8 months ago?
    Joe

9. oleolliedawg

Sure did. Some people obviously have a different view of real success than me. Some believe a 90 Singles average is great. Others believe a 98+ average is their definition of success. I lean toward the latter!!

10. oleolliedawg

Joe, brush up on your math skills. Subtract 30 years from 2009 and it equals 1979-not 2002.

I don't abuse Frank more about his pitiful Singles any more than he abuses himself. I was rather gentle on him last week when he could not move because of a sore back. Maybe if he stopped trying to be something he's naturally not, that is a two eyed shooter, his Singles might improve.

Prove me wrong!!

11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Frank is or has been a AA AA 27 yrd shooter for years and the only person I would recomend for an eye exam or glasses Atleast there may be agreement on this.

I think in 2002 or around there I had a 94.6 average.
    Joe

12. oleolliedawg

Joe, you must have carried that average on something like Tiddlewinks as it doesn't show up anywhere on the ATA website!!

13. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

........and when you two are done trying to "out-belittle" each other here, I still stand behind my original assessment that Dr. Frank Rively provided me excellent service with my recent transaction. Thank You, Dr. Rively.

bsd thanked this.
  14. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Frank's the best. puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
doc rively

dr frank rively

dr frank rively shooting glasses
dr frank rively website
frank rively florida