1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downtown... INDIANAPOLIS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rwm12, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwm12

rwm12 Member

Canterbury Hotel is a great place to stay in downtown Indianapolis. Walking distance to major sporting events.

2. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

St. Elmo Steakhouse for a shrimp coctail and prime rib.

Did someone ask?

3. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

TOO far for the "500"........Roger

4. rip

rip TS Member

I think they are wanting to hold a live bird shoot on the circle. Do you think Bob B. would be interested?? M.B. loved your note RWM12.

5. rip

rip TS Member

I think they are wanting to hold a live bird shoot on the circle. Do you think Bob B. would be interested?? M.B. loved your note RWM12.
    RIP

6. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

My uncle and a group of his friends shot pigons on the circle on Sunday mornings back in the 40s . The old vet Ron

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

A little OT, but if you ever get to Indy you just have to go to the "Children's Museum"...Believe me, I went to see the train display in there back in 1982 on our first trip to the "500", and that museum was a great place for the adults too. The place was just amazing.

Dave in NY

8. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Easy drive to Vandalia - - - oh, never mind.

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

Absolutely beautiful downtown area. Great restaurants of all kinds, super shopping for the ladies and lots of sports for the guys. Thank God I only live 20 minutes away.

Steve

10. TigerMyrtle

TigerMyrtle Member

The Canterbury Hotel...........isn't that the place made famous by Mike Tyson that earned him enough credits to stay at The Pendleton Cross Bar Hotel? I too have heard it is nice.

Eric

11. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

A very nice place to get robbed or knocked in the head at night. TCB

12. ec90t

ec90t Guest

tigermyrtle,

Mikey never made it out of Plainfield. He spent his time at RDC.

ec90t

13. HEREFORD

HEREFORD TS Member

The next time your at the Canturberry you might want to turn the bedspread down seems as if there were something like a dozen other DNA samples along with Tyson's on the spread. According to the canturbeery they dont wash rhe spreads only the sheets. As soon as I get in any hotel\motel I roll up the bedspread. I amy funny about sharing others good times!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

14. HEREFORD

HEREFORD TS Member

The next time your at the Canturberry you might want to turn the bedspread down seems as if there were something like a dozen other DNA samples along with Tyson's on the spread. According to the canturbeery they dont wash rhe spreads only the sheets. As soon as I get in any hotel\motel I roll up the bedspread. I amy funny about sharing others good times!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

15. HEREFORD

HEREFORD TS Member

16. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

MIA,

You need to check your MapQuest a little closer...

17. rwm12

rwm12 Member

I understand the hotel never got back the famous bedspread. Authorities are still holding for evidence or highest bidder.

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

hereford; why don't you delete 2 of your threads.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.