1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange Wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BD Trapshooter, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Wanted to buy some "old style" Downrange TGT-12 wads. These are the light green in color, the same as the Remington TGT-12's.

Thanks,

Dan

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

I didn't know there was a new style; just received 2 cases of RT-12 on Tuesday and that's what I got.

MK

3. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

The last new ones I bought are about identical in color to the Rem STS hulls, and not the light green color.

4. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

The old, light green wads are being changed to the newer STS colors. They are the same wad, same plastic, same patterning properties and same dimensions as the old ones.

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Kevin,

Why do you keep messing with the colors? I know women who don't have as much trouble picking colors!

MK

6. DoRaMa

DoRaMa Member

4170 N. Gun Powder Circle, Hastings NE 68901
    Here is why the color changes.

About a year ago some one had trouble with our TGT 12 copy.

Long story short. After I was sent some shells I found out that why were loaded with 2 different companies wads. Seem that a bag of wads got spilled and 2 combined into our bag. The problem was not with our wads, but the one he topped the bag off with. So after this “problem” I decided to change the color for the reason of product identification.

Thanks

Kevin @ 402-463-3415

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Smart thinking on your part Kevin! Lord knows, us shooters need all the help we can get:)

ss

8. DoRaMa

DoRaMa Member

4170 N. Gun Powder Circle, Hastings NE 68901
    Winners are listed on the
    "DownRange Mfg 2009 Give Away" thread.

Kevin @ 402-463-3415

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.