1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange Wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TCFelty, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Its me again guys. Still got some Downrange Wads on hand. If you need some to get started reloading after Christmas I still have some. Give me an idea of what your loading and I'll see what I've got and a price to your door. Keep my email and number handy. These are the best out there. I even have some gunzilla if you need some. GREAT cleaning product!! Tim Felty Felty Enterprises 859-322-3109

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

Nice wads, great person to do business with...

Bruce

3. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bruce for that. Hope you have a great Christmas and you get a good present from Santa!! Tim

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I use the 7/8 oz pink ones.. how much are they shipped? thanks!

5. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Hey blkcloud, I think I have one left. They are about the most expensive wad I have. They run about $80.00 plus shipping to your door. Cost of shipping runs around $10.00 to $15.00 depending on where you live. I'm in the Cincinnati Oh./ Northern Ky. area. What is your zip code and where are you located? Tim

6. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

middle Tn 38478

7. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

0   0   0

Hey blkcloud, It would cost about $95.00 shipped to your door. Its possible that I maybe in Murfreesboro/Woodbury area in 2 weeks if you want me to deliver it to this area. You could meet me in this area and save shipping. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.