1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOWNRANGE WADS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by soup, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soup

soup Member

Folks ,

I'm looking for a supplier to purchase a case or 2 of Downrange Figure 8 -1 1/8 ounce wads . It seems no one in my area ( NJ /PA ) carries them . CAC did but discontinued them . I have not called any dealers in the Mid West yet as I'm told shipping is close to $ 50.00 -I don't know for sure .

Thank you in advance for your time and help . Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Weekend.

Bill

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Graf &Sons. Order via Internet. They have a flat rate shipping order total of $5.95. Of course that doesn't include Hazmat orders. That is a steal when ordering bulky items like a case of wads. They also have great prices on a lot of shooting items.

3. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

Got my scope and mounting gear from them and it was a pleasure. Nice helpful folks there at Grafs. Much like the majority of folks here on TS.com.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I order all my components from Grafs except shot. Last time I ordered 10,000 Downrange wads, the shipping was only $4.95! They even threw in a free set of binoculars. Great company! Jennifer

5. surfcitydude

surfcitydude Member

ALSO TRY CONNIES COMPONENTS. I FIND THAT EVEN THOUGH THEY CAJARGE SHIPPING, THEY DO NOT CHARGE A HANDLING FEE AND THEIR PRICES ARE ABOUT $3 PRE 500 CHEAPER. MY ORDERS ARE GENERALLY LESS FROM CONNIES.

6. revbook

revbook Member

Grafs....both cases of wads will cost you $5.95 shipping.

7. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

downrange wads are the best, u cant go wrong. I was shooting with a guy that reloads and
    he was shooting bad and off the line he said "must of been thoes downrange wad" while that round I, shot a 24, anothee guy that night ran 50 straight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.