1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange Wads by the case...best place to buy?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skydiver41, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

Where is the best place (on the Web) to buy Downrange wads by the case? I'm shooting upwards of 15K rounds per year now...figured I would try to save some $$$ and buy in bulk. Thanks in advance.

Michael Brown

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

That depends a whole lot on where you live.

Makes no sense to buy cases by mail/freight unless you absolutely have to; the shipping on one case will run $15 and up. Your bulk saving go right to the freight company.

The DR web site has a list of distributors/dealers on it by State.

3. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

If you live in MI or OH, Brenners has great prices. They're at every shoot in Mason but come up from OH

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

You might want to check with your local club to see if they will order them for you and add them to their next big shipment for targets and supplies. Some clubs are pretty good about this, others not so much. I personally don't mind paying a little extra to help out the club's profits as long as it is costing me less than paying the total tab with shipping direct from a place like Gamaliel's or Graf's.

5. creek

creek Member

If you do order through the internet, Gamiliel is the cheapest when adding cost of hulls plus shipping. I order by the case 3-4 times a year and each time I check the obvious suppliers; Gamiliel always comes up the cheapest.

John

6. paul7177

paul7177 Member

Try Graf's online. $4.95 shipping for all size orders, sometimes they offer free shipping.

7. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

I went with Gamaliel...they had the best price by far. Thanks for the suggestions.

8. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Graf's price includes shipping. The $4.95 is a handling charge. Need to add about $20[ 1 case] shipping from anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

where to buy downrange wads