1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange wads - Blue 1-1/8 oz ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hubcap, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I would like feedback from those of you who use or have used the Downrange Blue 1-1/8 oz wad.

Thanks

Hubcap

2. Ljutic78s

Ljutic78s Member

Great Wad!!! Last year used this wad from the 25 yard line to break a 98 and took me to the 27,easy to load,good construction,and the price is right!!!! Good Luck John

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Has anyone compiled a chart fo which wad will replace which? I would like to include all brands of wads, and shells available.

I'm curious as to the different options shooters have.

Danny

4. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

BVR TAIL. Good luck.

5. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Those wads are exact replacemenrs for Win. AA12's. Great wads, Ive used about 15,000 of them. Run thru the loader like butter! Would never buy claybusters while they are around.

6. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I use the 1 0z. Downrange wads(XL-1) and the Versalites they make for 1 1/8 oz. and they both also load like butter.

I would be surprised if the blue ones are not a great product also, although I have patterend them through my gun yet.

Tim

7. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Here is the PDF 2007 from Downrange. The back page has all the equivalent wads for Downrange. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.