1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange wads at Ohio State Shoot ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pj 999, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Anyone know of any vendors that will have Downrange wads at Ohio State Shoot??

2. joehunter

joehunter Member

I believe Roger Brenner had them today.

Joey

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Roger and AJ Brenner handle Downrange. They should be West of the CE building. Look for a yellow panel truck.

4. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Matt Woodson of Woodson Enterprises will be there as well. Check him out as well. Great guy to do business with !!

5. cafowler

cafowler Member

I just bought 2 cases from Matt, thought he had pretty good prices, hard to believe anyone else could be cheaper. Good guy, and great service, I would recommend him, he had a post on here about 2 weeks ago with his prices.

6. rrose

rrose TS Member

I also have delt with Matt several times and he is a great person to deal with and his prices always seem good although I admit I don't always look to see if he is the very cheapest because I like to support good people. Nothing at all against the other vendors and do not know them.
    randy

7. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Thanks, I will be seeing Brenners at the shoot. Matt emailed me that he didn't have my wads and was getting out of the component business. I can't seem to connect with Matt on buying anything. Thanks Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.