1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange Kevin - Bio wad info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by okieshootist, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okieshootist

okieshootist Member

Kevin Saw an ad about Downrange's bio wad and would like some more info like when and where available. What will they cost and loading data. It is only a matter of time before bio degradable wads are required. Having helped haul off truckloads of wads and target residue from our range I think a degradeable wad is a good idea. Okieshootist (David H)

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

The last time I went to the factory, they had cases of bio wads ready to go. That was several months ago. I put a picture of the bio wad on a past TS.com thread. The wad will cost toward the top of the price picture I think. I am not stocking any here in Omaha at this time, but nobody close by has asked for them yet. You can get them as soon as somebody near you takes delivery of some. Shipping the boxes costs money since a case is usually 16"X16"X26" and weighs around 31 pounds. They are not listed on the web site yet. Kevin will be on and clarify anything I missed. IMHO Omaha

4. okieshootist

okieshootist Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.