1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange jammer XL-1 wad

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 24 straight, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24 straight

24 straight TS Member

Hi all, I went to the Alliant sight and I can not find a listing for the Downrange jammer XL-1 wad ( the purple one ) for one ounce of shot using Red Dot or American select powder and winchester primers. One would think there would be a lot of load combinations listed using Red Dot with most if not all one ounce wads. Please help with any published data. Thanks, 24 straight

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

According to Downrange, you use the Jammer just like the Win SL wad; e.g. 18gr Red Dot for 1200 fps, 19gr for 1255.

AndyH

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

24straight,

Andy44 has it right. 18.0 grains of Red Dot will give you 1200fps. I load 18.0 grains of Promo, Win.209, and Jammer wad for first shot of doubles and 16 yard practice loads. According to the chrono it is 1200fps. It s a great load! I am a Downrange dealer, and will help you any way possible. If you ever need help, please feel free to contact me.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises "The Scattergun Store" (270) 804-5454

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

downrange wads jammer xl1 best price