1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downrange give away

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thanks kevin and Downrange for the give away program in December. My wads arrived today. The timing was perfect for me as I have been wanting to try these. Your generosity is appreciared. Lou M, Pres Melba Gun Club, Melba Idaho

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Thanks Kevin, shells are on the way for the ballistic test. Thanks Paul

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I wish Kevin could get me some free wads. That's the only way I can use them because there isn't anybody in my area that sales them. I have liked the ones I have tried but It is hard to go to them when you cant get them.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I hear ya Goose, thats why I never tried them. First impression is that yhey wont hold 1 1/4 oz like advertised, the shot cup is shorter?? I think it will work for 1 1/8 ok per a friend who is using them. I need to look into it more. Well I had to set my wad depth ( pressure) a bit deeper and all is well. Now to the range to pattern them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.