Trapshooters Forum banner

Downrange---Blue Dusters

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MNGuns 
#1 ·
I talked to Kevin at Downrange yesterday, he was polishing the last molds for the Blue Dusters. All the testing is done, and they have the same ballistics as the old Dusters. They are buying the plastic from Micro-Technologies, the same plastic Micro used in the Duster wads. The blue color will be a little different.

Recob's has the largest order, and if everything goes okay, will receive the first shipment middle to late next week. Just a heads up for ya.

Wayne

#3 ·
I do have 3 bags of the originals that go poof once in a while. They're a slightly lighter color of blue. I guess I'm out of luck. Had a full case of bad ones a couple of years ago and they replaced them all free of charge. Said it was a bad batch of plastic. I bet Kevin kicks the bad plastic problem in the butt for good.

#4 ·
Joe, I remember 5-6 years ago the Green Dusters had a problem in cold weather. I've been using both Green and Blue since about 1993 without any issues. Must have got Lucky.

How about a review on the new Blue Dusters when you get them? I'm going to ask Leftex the same thing on his Green Duster thread. Thanks.

Wayne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.