1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downers Grove Sportsmen's Indian Shoot Aug 21st

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dean812, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

Downers Grove Sportsmen

Downers Grove Sportsmen's Club will be hosting an Indian Shoot on Sun Aug. 21st at 9:00 AM. They will be shooting 100 singles, 100 hdcp and 100 doubles. This will be a trophy shoot as well as Indian awards. We apologize if programs and pre-squadding are late but our ATA director has been unavailable due to his mothers illness. Please continue to check our website for our program, and god willing we will have the shoot listed on pre squad.com by weeks end. Hope to see all of our past supporters on Aug 21st.
    Dean Kerhulas

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Forgive my ignorance, but what is an Indian award?

BTW, I plan on attending.

Thanks,
    Chip

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

A small organization that requires years of study and ten bucks to join. The years of study part is optional. The ten bucks isn't. You must be invited to join by the cashier at any Indian shoot. The prestige alone is well worth the price, and it's something your grandchildren will want to mention in your obituary.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with India.

5. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

As long as there is no ceremonial handshake in my skivvies,i think it'll work for me and my obituary I

6. cle

cle Member

The DGSC shoot is an Illini Indian shoot. There are other "Indian" organizatons connected to trapshooting in other parts of the US.

All the rest is correct but the price is $15 a year, I think.

CLE RECTOR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.